I think of you contemplating the dawn, In the evening, every time I think of you, walking by the river, I feel a deep emptiness, Andalone in my way, I think of you. As I think of you, head to the pillow,at school, all the time, I think of you When I hear a song, you creep into my heart, and between memories and hopes, I think of you.
love you so much, my love ... not sing, the human heart more true ... I love you as a friend and as a lover, always a different reality. I love you order, a quiet love and love you beyond serviceable, present in nostalgia.
I love you at last, with great freedom Inside eternity and every moment.
I love you like an animal, just a love without mystery and without virtue, with a massive and permanent desire.
and love you so much and umiúde is that one day in your body suddenly, I will die for love as I could.
LOVE DO NOT KNOW THAT I AM THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD, I also know I missed YOU DID A LOT OF YOUVERY PELHAÇA FEEL SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING, AND NOW I WANT TO TALK TOO MUCH TO LOVE YOU WANT TOMAKE YOU HAPPY REST OF OUR PRO LIVES WITH YOUTHAT YOUR SMILE WITH YOUR VIEW THAT SO THAT YOUCRAZY LET ME MAKE ME FEEL THAT I'M FLOATINGFLOATING IN THE PLEASURES MORE. I LOVE YOU TOO MYBEAUTIFUL BEE.
Love s2
love you so much, my love ... not sing, the human heart more true ... I love you as a friend and as a lover, always a different reality. I love you order, a quiet love and love you beyond serviceable, present in nostalgia.
I love you at last, with great freedom Inside eternity and every moment.
I love you like an animal, just a love without mystery and without virtue, with a massive and permanent desire.
and love you so much and umiúde is that one day in your body suddenly, I will die for love as I could.
LOVE DO NOT KNOW THAT I AM THE BEST BOYFRIEND IN THE WORLD, I also know I missed YOU DID A LOT OF YOUVERY PELHAÇA FEEL SO SORRY FOR EVERYTHING, AND NOW I WANT TO TALK TOO MUCH TO LOVE YOU WANT TOMAKE YOU HAPPY REST OF OUR PRO LIVES WITH YOUTHAT YOUR SMILE WITH YOUR VIEW THAT SO THAT YOUCRAZY LET ME MAKE ME FEEL THAT I'M FLOATINGFLOATING IN THE PLEASURES MORE. I LOVE YOU TOO MYBEAUTIFUL BEE.
Love s2
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário